This is the page where the strategies for countering the Winter Ghost Rifle are.
What is the Winter Ghost Rifle?
The Winter Ghost Rifle is an assault rifle similar to the Scoped Assault Rifle. It has 30 bullets its clip. It is not available anymore. The weapon cost $11.99 with the Yeti that includes the Yeti Head, the Yeti Jacket and the Yeti Pants. It has a scope like the Scoped Assault Rifle and can be used to make headshots at considerable range. It has the same stats as the Scoped Assault Rifle.
Learn more about it here.
What to Do
- Charge right up to the user, especially when you are close to him. Chances are, the user may be startled, giving you time to attack. Don't worry if your hit, it takes more bullets to kill you. Be warned though, if you charge him from way afar, it gives just enough time to finish you off.
- Take cover. Execute this tactic whenever you are attacked from afar. Then, you can choose either to stay hidden from the attacker or simply try to get closer while in cover.
- Ambush the user. It will work, unless the user uses Spotter, or if you use low powered weapons.
What NOT to Do
- Never stand still.
- Never charge towards your opponent from long distance.
- Don't trap yourself. This may seem obvious, but it happens more then you think.
- Think you are safe, even when you are across the map from a user with this weapon.
- Try not to reload while in a firefight with users with this weapon. By the time you reload, it's game over.