The White Hero Armor is a full-bodied armor that was introduced in the Chinese New Year (Update), then made a return in the Chinese New Year 2 (Update). It can be obtained either by finishing tier 11 of the Chinese New Year (Event), by purchasing the Chinese Heroes Armors, or by finishing tier 5 of the Chinese New Year 2 (Event). It gives you 5 times more fortune points that can be collected by hunting Nian beasts. Also it can give 15% Agility, 25% Health, and 10% Accuracy to players wearing it.
- The stats is incorrect in the loading screen, at it shows 25% Accuracy and 10% Health, although it is the other way around in-game.
- This armor helps players to finish the tiers of Chinese New Year Event by multiplying the Good Fortune Points earned by 5 times the normal amount.
- Buying this armor through the bundle makes you skip tier 11 of Chinese New Year Event and tier 5 of Chinese New Year 2 (Event).
- This armor has a reference to the Japanese film called "Ultraman" from the 70's, and also is the closest in depictions of the TV series.
- This is the first armor that can be obtained in an Event.
- This armor currently boosts the most stats, with total boost of 50% Attributes.
- This is the first armor that is available without spending money.
- This is one of the most balanced armour in the game with its stats.
- Due to the 25% health boost, the user's survival against a single shot from the Dragon's Breath Cannon and the Thumper is raised significantly.