Westside District is the new map released during the Easter Holiday Update (2015). It replaced the Eastside District map. Although, this map seem like a colourful version of the Eastside District, but not as colourful as the Carnival City.
The map itself behaves similar to Sandtown as the area is obstructed with cars that provide complete protection against bullets but not so useful to shield explosives, it also consists of two buildings that can be entered (except for the clinic and the car) along with narrow streets and a construction yard that takes the player up to the highest possible vantage point which can be used for sniping. Most of the fighting will take place in the streets or near the construction yard. Explosive, long range and close range guns are popular.
- Many players were confused because of the map has turnarounds that result being attacked by an enemy. There are actually heaps of snipers who use this map, mainly Sniper Rifles. It's highest vantage points can cover pretty much every section of the map. People sometimes don't snipe as it is dangerous. They either have other players to protect them, or move quickly.
- West District may be located in either South America or Spain since the signs are in a Spanish dialect.
- There is a truck in the map that is good for camping and it is regarded as a spawn point. But rarely anyone spawns there but sometimes randomly a player will spawn there.
- There are a few mistakes in this map. Some doors seem to lead to apartment rooms but actually if you open the door, you will fall out of the buildings as the backs of the doors are just walls. Guess the makers can't make the map too complicated though as it will be too big.
- This map is another alternate design of the Eastside District in Respawnables, besides the other two alternate designs, which are the Carnival City and Chinatown.