|“||Seek and destroy the forces of darkness with this terrifying pack.||”|
— Game Description in 2013
|“||Hunt enemies specially Monsters, with this terrifying pack.||”|
— Game Description from 2014
- Warlock Eyes - 5% Agility - Increase 40% of the damage caused by Warlock tagged weapons.
- Warlock Coat - 5% - Agility Reduce 40% of the damage received by Monster tagged weapons.
- Warlock Boots - 5% Health - Move 5% faster when carrying Warlock tagged weapons.
- Haunted Guns (Warlock tagged weapon.)
This set is designed to be a agility set. Fortunately, unlike the MIB equipment, it provides a 5% health boost for 1 part of the gear instead of 5% accuracy boost. The exclusive Witch Hunter Guns is a weapon that is similar to the Dual Pistols but has a faster fire rate and has less ammo in a clip. Also this set doesn't boost accuracy, so you may need to aim a bit more carefully if choosing to use the weapon.
In the Halloween Update (2014), the equipment set received a set of buffs. These range from an increase to Warlock-tagged Weapons when equipping the eyes to an increase in agility when equipping Warlock-tagged weapons and the Boots. The Haunted Guns also received an increase in damage, making it stronger compared to when it was released in 2013.
- This set is based on the European legend of Van Helsing the Vampire Hunter.
- The guard has a golden skull on the left shoulder.
- It is the first limited-time bundle released in the game.
- The dual firearms were called Witch Hunter Guns when first released, they have been renamed to Haunted Guns in the 2014 Monster Mash update.
- The Vampire Hunter Boots provided +5% Agility while the Warlock Boots now provide +5% Health. The Vampire Hunter Guard provided +5% Health while the Warlock Coat now provides +5% Agility.
- At the back of the Warlock Coat, there is some sort of a green potion strapped at the back of it.