The VET 3000 ATOM is an energy based assault weapon that was the final prize of the Cyber Menace (Event).
The VET 3000 ATOM deals a high amount of damage similar to the Stig Rifle, except it has faster rate of fire, better accuracy and better range. It can easily defeat players at long range although the damage is significantly reduced near its max range. Be advised; its clip size of 33 limits you from how many players you can kill before reloading, usually between 2-3 players. Players with energy-resistant armor like Ghostbusters Jacket and A.S.P. Armor can reduce its effectiveness against the wearer.
The VET 3000 ATOM is very comparable to the Chemrail. The only things the Chemrail beats it is by clip size, slightly better rate of fire and cannot be nerfed by energy-resistant items.
The best strategy to use with this weapon is probably Run And Gun, because of the Agility, and the speed it kills. Its best to use 2 pieces of Agility armor, or two pieces of Health armor. You do not need Accuracy boosting gear, since your default Accuracy is already really high. Camping also works, as the weapon's range also suits the strategy. Be aware of close-range or one shot kill weapons, as they can sneak up to you and kill you easily.
- High damage per shot coupled with its good rate of fire.
- Excellent accuracy, with minimal damage loss at mid range.
- High effective range.
- Good mobility.
- It can be buffed by some equipments.
- Fast reload speed
- Mediocre clip size, especially with its fast rate of fire.
- Reloading is frequent after a few kills
- Can be nerfed by energy-resistant armours
- Damage still drops off at longer ranges.
- It shares the same stats as the Double Barrel Machinegun.
- It's based on one of Afterpulse's many weapons, the CQR 2000 ATOM
- This weapon is also based on the FN F2000 but instead of the traditional bullpup layout, it uses a conventional layout instead.