The Ultra-Adder is a Poison type Bow Weapon added in the Archery Tournament 2 (Event).
- Extremely high Damage, able to take out a full health Zombie Bull player with one shot at maximum charge.
- The knockback can be used to escape dangerous situations.
- Nearly unlimited range.
- Projectiles hit enemies instantly at max charge, even at long range.
- Poison effect can easily take opponents out in case they survive the initial shot.
- Super Piercing can allow the user to get interesting collateral or multi-kills.
- Below average Agility for a Bow.
- Charging the arrow to the maximum takes some time, making for a slow fire rate.
- Knockback puts the user in a vulnerable situation, being unable to attack for a few seconds.
- Very strong knockback.
- It appears to be based on a cobra and takes part of its name from (possibly) the common adder snake.
- It is one of the few weapons named after an animal.