Having trouble with a Tri Barrel Plasma Rifle user? This page will help.
What is the Tri Barrel Plasma Rifle?EditThe odd weapon that is very rare to find in a match, the Tri Barrel Plasma Rifle is one of the least popular weapons in respawnables. It has good damage, a quite large blast radius, but with a slow rate of fire and a long reloading time. It can be bought at the cost of $9.99 separately.
What to DoEdit
- Run around the user to avoid the bullets.
- Attack from range, and take cover. The bullets are fairly slow at long distance, giving chances to run.
- Ambush them.
- Wear the Ghostbusters Jacket or the A.S.P. Armor as this weapon is energy-based.
- Equip the Biker Pants for even more protection. It reduces the damage done by shotguns by 20%. With the Ghostbusters Jacket, you have 70% total protection.
- Leprechaun's Hat reduces 30% damage of this weapon.
- Combined with the other two said gear will provide 100% damage reduction against this weapon: Which means no damage will be done to you! Even S.F. Headset won't help your opponent now.
- Stun them. They can't do anything later.
- If you find that they are using Spotter, do not get close to them. In fact, only attack when he is busy with other player.
What NOT to DoEdit
- Run straight at the user.
- Standing still and camping.
What to WearEdit
Armor: A.S.P. Armor