What is the Stake Launcher?
The Stake Launcher is a unique 4 shots weapon that immobilises its targets.
Learn more about it here.
What to Do
- Outdamage the user, most newer weapons have higher damage, faster rate of fire, better accuracy, and/or better agility. If you're certain you could kill the user before he does, go ahead and shoot.
- Same with when against most close to medium ranged weapons, WHILE shooting at him; Circle around, move left-right, or move in a half circle clockwise-counter clockwise motion to avoid getting hit.
- When hit, NEVER try to outrun the user instead; especially if you're certain that you could kill him before he finish you off, keep shooting at him instead.
- When closing the distance between the Stake Launcher user, NEVER ever run straight forward instead; move diagonally forward, half circle forward, or forward while doing zig-zags. It is recommended to do this THEN opening fire as soon as you're within your weapon's effective range.
- If possible, snipe outside the Stake Launcher's range.
What NOT to Do
- Don't run straight to the Stake Launcher user as getting hit would render you almost completely immobile (and "free kill" for the Stake Launcher user or other nearby players).
- Stand still while being shot by the Stake Launcher user or while shooting at him.
What to Wear
Head: any Health/Agility Head piece.
Body: any Health/Agility Body piece.
Legs: any Health/Agility Leg piece.
What Weapons to Use (suggested but not limited to)
Medium Range: any medium to long ranged weapons.