|“||Your willingness to accept the danger, isolation and the hardships inherent to your mission helps define Special Forces.||”|
— Game Descriptions.
The Spec Ops Pack was added in the Event: Road To Glory. The bundle provides an equipment set that gives 10% Health, 10% Accuracy and 7% Agility and 75 Ballistic Knives. It also provides 75% protection from Trap Medals, Mines and Grenades dropped due to the Death From Below skill.
- Spec Ops Boots - 7% Agility and 75% damage reduction from Death From Below.
- Spec Ops Vest - 10% Health and 75% damage reduction from Mines.
- Spec Ops Helmet - 10% Accuracy and 75% damage reduction from Trap Medal.
- 75 Ballistic Knives - new offensive gadget that costs 25 for 10 knives.
Even though this set has the same stats as the Rioter Equipment, it also has special stats like the Anti-Explosive Pack. The legs called the Spec Ops Boots decrease 75% of the damage taken normally from a grenade dropped by an enemy (Death From Below). The body called the Spec Ops Vest decreases 75% of the damage taken normally by Mines, and the head called the Spec Ops Helmet decreases 75% of the damage taken normally by a Trap Medal.
Use this like the Rioter Equipment but also use this equipment as a trap detector so that your teammates don't fall for the other team's traps. You will only take 25% of the damage that a Trap Medal or Mine would normally inflict on you. But be aware that you not totally invincible as you only have 10% Health on you so be careful. However, you will take much less damage from traps than you would without this set on.
- This is the third set that gives you special stats that last forever.
- This is the third set to have special stats.
- This is the first set to have been given a $9.99 price tag in Respawnables.
- The full name of the Spec Ops Pack would be Special Operations Pack.
- It made a comeback near the end of the Ghostbusters (Event) (with 4 days left)!
- The bundle made a comeback during Week 3 and 4 of the Road to Glory 2016 (Update).