The Shield-Wielder is a heavy automatic weapon. It can be considered to be an upgrade from the Minigun in terms of damage and accuracy. However, the Shield-Wielder has much lower agility than the Minigun itself and can only be obtained by purchasing the Celtic Chest and Chest at the Rainbow's End bundles.
This weapon increases your Health by 10%.
Because of this weapon's long range and low speed, it it best to use the Camping strategy with this weapon, especially on large maps where you can shoot down enemies from a distance, such as Royal Garden and Frozen Bay. The 10% health boost this weapon provides means you don't have to focus on wearing any health-boosting equipment, as you can instead wear only agility-boosting equipment to help mitigate this weapon's low agility. Be wary of strong close-range weapons such as Shotguns when camping, especially in close-range maps.
- Very good Accuracy.
- Fairly long range, very good for Camping.
- Very good Damage, with a fast killing speed.
- Gives an extra 10% Health, even when not worn with any Attribute-boosting armors.
- Can be buffed with certain equipment such as the U.F. Pants.
- Good clip size (89)
- Extremely Low Agility.
- Slow reload speed.
- Nerfed by the Leprechaun's Leggings and the Blackbird Greaves.
- It's the first weapon in the game to have an "automatic" Attributes-boost when used just by itself!
- The firing sounds created are very similar to the Heavy Shatterer's.
- It is the first weapon to give 10% Health!