This is the page where you can learn more on how to counter the Scoped Assault Rifle.
What is the Scoped Assault Rifle?
The Scoped Assault Rifle is an assault rifle that has a faster firing rate than the Assault Rifle. It costs 10,000 and has 35 bullets in its clip. It has a scope in it and has 4 bars of range. The scope allows headshots to be made at a distance which makes it a deadly weapon when used properly.
Learn more about it here.
What to Do
- Stagger left and right to avoid the bullets.
- Use Medikits to make your health full.
- Try to attack at close range with Shotguns.
- Ambush the player.
- Try to use weapons that can cause high damage to the player.
- When you realize that your health is dropping, quickly find cover.
What NOT to Do
- Stand still.
- Staying in open spaces if the enemy is at long range.
- Running straight towards the user's line of sight.
- Attack the user while injured, with only a quarter health.
What to Wear
What Weapons to Use
Close Range: Any Shotgun
Overall: Any weapons above it works.