The SMG Howling is a weapon that was released during Holiday Update (2015). It is an ultra-light sub-machine gun with a super-fast fire rate. It was the grand prize in the "Final Challenge" week of the Winter Camp (Event).
Due to this weapon's high fire rate it's possible to take out most enemies with one clip. Since the Damage drops off at long range it's very important to stay close to the enemy. Whenever you encounter an enemy never forget to circle around him. It's also recommended to use the Cadet Pants to increase this weapons Range a bit.
Need more practice with this weapon? Try this page.
Having problems to counter this one? Then try this page.
The SMG Howling is based on the British Sterling submachine gun.
Weapon Analysis Edit
- Super fast fire rate (12 shots per second).
- Kills quickly at close range (1 - 2 seconds).
- Extremely fast reload.
- Excellent Agility.
- Decent Accuracy.
- Buffed by some equipments.
- Low Range.
- Damage drops off at long range.
- Small clip size (36)
- Small Range
- Low Damage per bullet.
- Takes almost the whole clip to kill someone.
- The damage can be reduced by 20% with the Cadet Vest or 10% with the Veteran Scar.
- It has the exact same stats of Blunderbuss.
- This weapon got the same firing sound as the Assault Rifle and the Gatling Punch.
- It is the second max Agility weapon held with two hands, following the Flare Gun MK2, which was also released in the same update.
- Before the Hand Grenade Fest 3 (Update), this weapon was very rare due to the difficulties of the tiers in the Winter Camp.
- This weapon is not recommended at long ranged maps.
- The SMG Howling may be based on the British Sterling Sub Machine Gun, which was developed during World War II a a replacement for the Sten submachien gun, but wasn't adopted until 1953, and saw use up until the 1990's.
- It also represents the Star Wars E-11 blaster rifle.
- It returned during the Hand Grenade Fest 3 (Update) in a bundle with a new skin!
- Shortly afterward, it also came back in the Spooky Nights with another new skin!
- It almost has the same firing speed as the Gatling Punch.
- This gun shares the Crimson Skin with the Airsoft SMG, the Little Italy and the Heavy Machine Gun.