Besides 10% Accuracy boost, it also boosts damage of any Shotguns used by 50%! Even the classic Shotgun will be powerful enough to compete against player with Double Barrel Shotgun unless they are also wearing this.
A list of Shotguns are found here.
The Head sports blonde hair with fringes at the front, the face has a large red scar that covers the entire right eyebrow to the right cheek. A Headset and mic cover the entire piece.
- S.F. stands for Shock Force.
- This is the second head gear that boosts the damage of a specific weapon types, the first time being during the Halloween Update (2014), where the three head gears released boosts the damage of their bundles' weapon.
- This head gear will reduce the resistance provided by the Close Quarters Pack so it only provides 10% protection, yet, if a player is wearing the Leprechaun's Hat and the Biker Pants, it will completely reduce the damage from the Double Barrel Shotgun!
- This head might be a possible reference to the Scout from Team Fortress 2.
- This could further be supported by the fact that the Scout primarily uses a shotgun as his main weapon - the weapon type that has its damage boosted by the S. F. Headset.
- This is the first Head to have a headset, the second one being the Easter Bunny Headset.
- When combined with the Aristocrat's Shotgun, the weapon becomes extremely overpowered and hated. And its overall damage can be demonstrated on the Elite bot, Whiplash, in which it'll only take 4-5 shots alone to kill him at full health!
- The Knight Helmet "cancels" out the boosts from this head when using the Aristocrat's Shotgun!
- After the Cyber Menace (Update), the Proton Shotgun, along with the Plasma Shotgun and the Tri Barrel Plasma Rifle can be buffed up to 100% by wearing this head with the Ghostbuster Jumpsuit (Body) and the 'WASP' Pants!