|The Event has FINISHED|
Road to Glory is an event in the Respawnables that went live on Android and iOS on the 17th July 2014. Unlike the other events such as Hand Grenade Fest (1) or Easter Egg Hunt, this event requires the player to play exceptionally well in both Missions and Multiplayer, which ranges from coming in first place in missions mode, to being on the winning team in team vs and staying in the top 3 in Free For All.
|1||10 x Trap Medal||Finish first in a Missions mode match|
|2||15 x Mines||Finish in the winning team in a Team Vs mode match|
|3||20 x Super Grenades||Finish first in 3 Missions mode matches|
|4||Red skin for the Grenade Launcher||Finish in the top 3 in one Free For All mode match|
|5||20 x Ballistic Knife||Finish first in 5 Missions mode matches|
|6||Checkerboard skin for the Dual Grenade Pistols||Finish in the winning team in 5 Team Vs mode matches|
|7||35 x Immunity Shield||Finish in the top 3 in 5 Free For All mode matches|
|8||Spec Ops Boots||Finish top 2 in the winning team in a Team Vs mode match|
|9||Zebra skin for the Guitar Machine Gun||Finish in the winning team in 12 Team Vs mode matches|
|10||Spec Ops Vest||Finish first in the winning team in one Team Vs mode Multiplayer match|
|11||50 x Ballistic Knife||Finish in the winning team in 15 Team Vs mode Multiplayer matches|
|12||Spec Ops Helmet||Finish first in one Free For All mode Multiplayer match|
|13||Automatic Shotgun||Finish in the winning team in 20 Team Vs mode Multiplayer matches|
|14||250||Finish first in 5 Free For All mode Multiplayer matches|
- Automatic Shotgun for deadly close quarters combat. It also fires rapidly at enemy without reloading every shot.
- Ballistic Knife gadget added, kill enemies without being heard and has "THUNK" Sound.
- New Bundle: Spec Ops Pack - 7% Agility, 10% Health, 10% Accuracy. It reduces damage of Mines, Trap Medal and Death From Below grenades by 75%.
- Three new exclusive weapon skins for the Grenade Launcher, Dual Grenade Pistols and Guitar Machine Gun.
- More re-spawn points were added if you haven't noticed.
- This is the first event that was not released as part of an update.
- This is the first event to have gold as a tier prize.