The Revolver is known by some to be the best Weapon in Respawnables. This Guide will help players deal with the Revolver.
What is the Revolver?
Learn more about it here.
What To Do
- Shoot the Player from afar due to the fact that the Revolver has mid-range.
- Strafe around the Player and shoot him with Shotguns.
- Move around so the Player can't shoot you.
- If you're using Automatic Shot weapons, shoot him at sight. Don't hesitate, cause if they shoot you first, you will most likely die. It takes usually 2-3 Seconds for the Revolver Player to die when shot with most Automatics.
- Move side to side to make your opponent miss
- Use Medikit when your health is starting to decrease because of the damage taken by the Revolver. It is useful since the Revolver isn't Insta-Kill.
- Avoid engaging with the enemy at mid range and try to ambush him from the behind or take him out from a camping spot at long range.
- Stun them using Energy Grenade or Stun Grenade. Although, the latter is much more cheaper.
What NOT To Do
- Do not run straight at the player.
- Do not stand still while shooting (ex:camping)
- Do not wait till the player shoots you then counter.
- NEVER fight him in an open mid range area.
What to Wear
Head: Any Head Armor that gives you 10 Health
Legs: Any leg armor with 7 Agility.
The first clothing has better Health and equal accuacy compared to the Exosuit, but lacks speed. The first clothing set is also cheaper.
What weapons to use
Short range: Any kind of shotguns