For the dual-wielded counterpart, see Dual Revolvers.
The Revolver is the 18th weapon available for purchase, is unlocked at level 26 and carries 6 bullets per round. It boasts high Damage, moderate Range and outstanding Accuracy and Agility and costs 65,000 .
This weapon is efficient in taking down enemies from long range despite its contradicting Range stat. Because of the very high Accuracy of this weapon, the Range is somehow increased as well, making this weapon extremely proficient. It is able to defeat enemies in 2 to 4 shots, depending on the distance and if it is a headshot. A headshot from a Revolver can be fatal without Damage-resistant armor. Not only does its Accuracy allow you to attack from afar, its Agility allows you to quickly swerve around enemies and deal Damage at close range.
Ultimately, the Revolver is a tactical versatile weapon that you will definitely want to carry with you during your journey in The Respawnables. This weapon can be the best or the second best weapon, depending on the player using it. It can be the worst weapon if you are not skilled. You would also want to move around a lot to get a good amount of kills.
The Elite Enemy Eagle wields the Revolver and has accuracy enhancing equipment to further increase his chances of hitting his opponent.
- The Revolver is able to inflict a good amount of Damage, taking up to 2-4 shots to kill a player at close/medium Range.
- Excellent Agility.
- It has a small amount of ammo (6 rounds).
- Killing in close range can be difficult to so, if playing against an opponent with close-range weapons such as the Blunderbuss or the Double Barrel Shotgun.
- Damage reduced by 60% by Brazilian Warrior Vest users or by 20% from Blackbird Headset users.
Old Style ShootingEdit
- The Revolver is based on one of the many Smith & Wesson Revolver models.
- The iChase skin was an exclusive skin in the game that only for players whom either were luckily and randomly picked by the famous iChase, on his channels, or as one of his friends.