It is recommended to use the Run And Gun strategy due to its good Agility and great Range. But if you want to play effectively, use the Scope, as it can be a better way to use this weapon or you can use the Camping technique however it isn't recommended.
- Moderate clip size for an Assault Rifle.
- A balanced weapon of great damage, range and accuracy and agility.
- Better than the Scoped Assault Rifle, mainly due to its damage.
- Fairly effective range, despite isn't infinite range.
- Reduced damage against either the Cadet Vest and/or the Veteran Scar.
- The damage falls off at a certain range, approximately at mid range.
- After reloading, upon firing the trigger/shooting the gun, a burst of air will let out.
- It has the same stats as the Shockwave Launcher, the Elite Assault Rifle, the Veteran Machine Gun, and the Maskeleon Rifle.
- It does not appear to be based on any existing weapon in real life, but the magazine resembles that of a G36 rifle and the rifle itself is a reminiscent of the AK-100 series.
- It resembles a weapon from either Shadowgun Legends, or the KN-44 from Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
- The name RA-KT seems to be play on "Rekt", an Internet meme/term.
- It takes only a single shot to blow up the Explosive Barrels.
- While reloading this gun there is a small visual glitch: the loader remains on the gun, so it is not replaced.
- This gun looks similar to a gun from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.