For its Dual counterpart, see Dual Poison Handgun.
The Poison Dart Handgun is a weapon that was included in the Brazilian Fighter Gear during the Carnival 2017 (Event). It boasts Decent Damage, Good Range, Decent Accuracy, and Great Agility. As the name states, it is unique from other weapons in the game as it fires darts that poisons the target and inflicts damage over time (DOT).
As mentioned above, this gun poisons any target it hits, gradually damaging the target until the poison wears off or the target dies. Being a handgun with good range and high agility, one could use the Run And Gun strategy to shoot down and kill opponents standard, or fire a shot at weakened opponents from a safe distance and then run away so that the poison can finish them off. It takes the entire clip to to kill a target at its effective range, so you'll have to be careful when reloading.
- Good Effective Range.
- Poisons targets upon hitting them, gradually damaging them over time!
- Great Agility.
- Can be buffed with certain equipments, most notably the Outlaw Hat.
- Good reload speed.
- Poison damage can be easily healed off with Medikits or certain equipment, most notably the Impaler's Eyepatch.
- Takes the entire clip to kill.
- Low clip size for a Handgun (3), meaning you'll be reloading all the time.
- Shots are rather slow and easy to avoid at longer ranges.
- Nerfed by Blackbird Headset.
- Very low damage per shot