The 'PARCHER' Sunglasses is a head which was added during the Archery Tournament (Update). It can be obtained by completing tier 8 of trial 1 of the Archery Tournament (Event) or purchasing the 'Parcher' Bag bundle.
It's appearance is that of a man with short, yellow hair and facial hair consisting of a mustache connected to a goatee with split, curled ends. He wears a pair of sunglasses with triangle-shaped lens tinted green and a black frame.
The Head gives you 12% Accuracy and moreover 20% Accuracy with Bow's. A total of 32% Acuracy with any bow.
Click here for the list of Bows.
- This character resembles the Robin Hood character.
- Also DC comics's Green Arrow looks like this character.
- This is the only piece of armor that gives 32% Accuracy, the highest possible accuracy buff and the highest possible buff from a single piece of armor when using a specific weapon.