The Movie Update (version 1.6) was the first ever major update in Respawnables. It brought new armors, gadgets and weapons from the movies Men in Black and Ghostbusters to the game. It was the first major update in the game and it was followed by the Elysium Update.
- Noisy Cricket - A Launcher with great damage, moderate range, excellent accuracy and excellent agility
- Tri Barrel Plasma Rifle - An Energy Shotgun with great damage, poor range, poor accuracy and great agility
- Proton Gun - A skill-reducing Launcher with great damage, great range, great accuracy and moderate agility
- Starter Box (contains the Green Beret and the Little Italy)
- One Shot, One Kill (contains a set that provides 10% accuracy and 5% health and the Sniper Rifle)
- Juggernaut (contains a set that provides 15% health and the Missile Launcher)
- Speedrun (contains a set that provides 12% agility and the Dual Machine Guns)
- Bio Hazard (contains all of the zombie equipment)
- MIB Special Agent Gear (contains the MIB set which provides 10% accuracy and 5% agility, the Tri Barrel Plasma Rifle and the Noisy Cricket)
- Egon's Ghostbusters Kit (contains the Ghostbusters set which provides 10% accuracy and 5% agility and the Proton Gun)
- Snow Equipment (provides 5% of all stats)
- This was the first major update in Respawnables.
- It was also the first update that has contents from a different franchise. The second being the Elysium update.
- This update changed the name of the armors from the MIB Special Agent Gear from Special Agent to what it currently is today.
- Also you can't buy the armors from the bundle with gold anymore.