What is the Missile Launcher?
The Missile Launcher is a rocket launcher that cost 165 . It can also be obtained along with its skin by completing the last tier on week 1 in the Summer Camp Update. It fires four rockets before reloading which takes more than 4 seconds.
Learn more about it here.
What to Do
- Try ambushing the user from close range with a shotgun of type gun.
- If the first rocket hits you, quickly locate the user and find a safe path to him.
- Use Medikit to recover your health
- Wear anti-explosive armors
- Wait until the user to shoot all 4 missiles (that means you need to count), then attack the user while he is busy reloading
- Just attack whenever the user is seen to be reloading his Missile Launcher.
What NOT to Do
- Stay in one place.
- Stick close to walls and obstacles due to the Area-of-effect ability of the missiles.
- Don't try to attack in close range if enemy is far enough to destroy you.
- Attack while injured.
- Use low damage weapons.
What to Wear
Head: Anti-Explosive Mask
Legs: Anti-Explosive Pants
What Weapons to Use
Close Range: Any shotgun