Same person who asked btw forgot to log in
I play team and with all the blunderbuss people trying to get the hunter rifle I owned them with flare gun
While there are skilled players with blunderbuss ( I assume you are ) I find a lot of them are noobs because you kill them because they suck then they get mad at you because they lost and then jailbreak there ipad and get infinate invincibility shields and shoot your dead body to say fuck you and it's just stupid
Invincibility shields need to be nerfed then target cricket/ flare gun
No, we do not allow new contributors to become administrators without them going through a rigorous test first.
Such as listed below.
1. Loyalty- As a contributor you must show respect with other users as they could be gamers just like you also do not harass, blackmail, intimidate nor disobey an administrator without presenting a logical probable cause.
2. Editing- being part of the wiki you must use your knowledge from what you have learned from a certain video game or topic along with presenting that topic in a honest and non-biased way. Vandalism has no existence so if you see any major errors like problems with sentence structure, removal of images related to the topic, Sexual content both typed and visually which is not accepted on any wiki and finally detecting any misleading information that goes off topic or doesn't explain about the topic.
3. Good Behavior- your behavior is a major factor in becoming an administrator on any wiki and as such you should refrain from using profanity, racists slur, religiously offensive content or wording and Sexually disturbing language. Honest is the best policy.
Seeing how there are so many weapons in the game,I am requesting that you create a template about these weapons.I have listed an example below.I believe doing this will make work a lot smoother.Thanks!
With the completion of every the Weapons Page,these templates are now my top priority in my plans.I have decided to make one for Gadgets too.If you could help me make one before I become the admin it would look like this:
Level Prequisities:Level 5
Cost: 15 gold per 10 mines
Ability:Explode and deal damage when any player steps on it.
I hope my work at the Weapons page is satisfactory.Only 2 of the weapons has not been updated yet but still,I have put in my hardest.I hope I can become an admin to do more for the wiki.
I will now set off to work on the Bots. Hope to hear from you soon.
Simple when your about to upload pictures just click on add image and choose whether you want to use existing image or take photo (the second option is not recommended since it can not take in-game pictures). Once you picked your image it must first have a image name so it won't replace any of current images so check over the image numbering before making any uploads.
Dan,this wiki suffered 2 vandal attacks and needed to be protected in order to prevent Vandalism.I'm already afraid even only 2 vandal attacks.This wiki is also small.This number can be increased in anytime.So Dan,help again.And check out my new picture...
2. Really? I dont know where the regulations are, maybe neither did he.
3. You could simply delete the comment, if it was the first time. You are an admin.
4. And with all due respect, you said anything pages with opinions should be deleted unless it's a blog. Weapon Chart is not a blog, and is very biased, opionated and inaccurate(HMG is not the best in dmg or dps). My weapon ideas page was not biased, it's an IDEA page
I did not block him, the staff at wikia central blocked him. Weapon chart is fine but weapon ideas go off topic from the respawnables franchise. Research before you say anything, yeah there are regulations made by wiki central that does not allow underaged editors his age was 12 which violated the 13 years old regulation.
What? That's kinda not a good rule. I'm 13(phew!), but i told people that i was editing when i was 12, on the sfh2 wiki. people knew i was 12, yet they told me it was completely legal. maybe a new rule
(Sobb) Well....Thanks you two.You still remember me that time and you still know it.Big thanks Dan.And we shall name ourselves and Warrior Trio Respawnables Guys.And what's the matter with child users?In real life I really looked like 18 year old guy.
The reason why they do not allow child users to get on the wiki is because of the United States law prohibits users under the age of 13 to edit on the wiki. I'm not going to forget you do not worry about that one.
Let's just say the laws in my America might be slightly different from those in Indonesia, most administrators from independent wikis won't be able to recognize your age on the internet or they do not bother to contact wiki central to have that global block implemented on you.
oh yeah,Michael is the one I told you that he lost his data and I want him to help this wiki out.Now he got to farm money for the recklessly weak Zap Gun.My friend.He is also large.And still got our Sister wiki "Abused"?Cause THERE'S JUST ME THERE!
I pity your friend having to grind for that Zap Gun, i really do no one should work so hard for little pay. Now about the sister wiki I'll help you curb out the vandalism since your devotion to this site deserves a reward.