FANDOM

Bane64

aka Bane or Thumpa

Bureaucrat Admin
  • I live in Europe
  • I was born on June 16
  • My occupation is Founder/Admin of the Respawnables wiki .
  • I am Spoderman

Greetings from the founder. Edit

Welcome to my Message Wall on Respawnables Wiki. Greetings <insert name here>! I am Bane64 the founder of this wiki but you can call me thumper guy or Thumpa since thats my old username!. You have entered my forbidden realm! I'm here to teach new or unexperienced Admins all they need to about the secret CSS coding system. I will therefore give you all the knowledge you need about that! Also feel free to leave whatever sort of problems,question or any random conversation you want to talk to me about on my wall.You will gain the knowledge that you seek between 4pm to 9pm european time.  User:Bane64/sigPrefDPL Forum: Too few categories!
 
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey man, I can hopefully be able to add my knowledge towards contributing info to the game right? Also why am I cursed? Just got into wiki lol. But anyway, I'm just grateful to be part of the community.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Wow Bane dude--you promoted me Admin???!!! Thanks man 😂😂😂😂😂

    I don't know CSS stuff but as Admin I'll try to help the wiki by banning trolls and fixing any of their vandalisms 😂😂😂😂😂

      Loading editor
  • http://respawnables.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:217614

    what is this thread meant

    someone juat said this wiki is gunna be demolished

      Loading editor
  • THAT IS TRUE.

      Loading editor
  • Heeeey Spodermun! (or Thumpa ^^) How are you doing bro? (Ou comment va-tu? Entre seuls francophones du wiki c'est normal qu'on se comprenne pas vrai?) I'm surprised (in the good way uh ;) ) to see you're still active on this wiki... Is it doing well? or is the wiki still dying slowly like it was doing in the time I quitted? And are the new wikians suitable people? (like we were of course XD)

    I hope you're also doing well, I'll spend like 2-3 days on this wiki to have a little talk with some old friends I think :) Hope you'll answer to this!!

      Loading editor
  • I’M GOING TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT SOON!!!!!!!!!!

      Loading editor
  • Focus on your studies more. Before I thought you were inactive because you lost interest. But it’s great to know that you’re still on. However, concentrate on your medical studies more, it will help you in life. This wiki is a great place, however try not to make much room for it. I don’t mind your inactivity. Not saying this in the negative way BTW. I also pushed Rspn aside for more important stuff like guitar lessons and homework.

      Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • Bane64 wrote: Yeah i'm definitely not going to sacrifice my studies for the game that's for sure. I'll play a bit if i have nothing else to do but right now i'm at a point where I always have something to do so :( I'll be on the wiki more often its not very time consuming but don't you guys get tired of the repetitive pattern of the game? Event after event after event and its been going on for years now. No real game changing update.I can deal with the op and terrible choices the devs made but when a game just doesn't try anything new its going to go downhill fast imo. A new game mode and a new damn map would be nice XD

      They will listen you, you are important.But real life works are far more important and I am glad you know that brother.

        Loading editor
    • Bane64 wrote: Yeah i'm definitely not going to sacrifice my studies for the game that's for sure. I'll play a bit if i have nothing else to do but right now i'm at a point where I always have something to do so :( I'll be on the wiki more often its not very time consuming but don't you guys get tired of the repetitive pattern of the game? Event after event after event and its been going on for years now. No real game changing update.I can deal with the op and terrible choices the devs made but when a game just doesn't try anything new its going to go downhill fast imo. A new game mode and a new damn map would be nice XD

      I still hang out with you guys but I haven’t went on for some time.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Missing you buddy.Where are you?

      Loading editor
  • It seems like you are busy nowadays for medical studies.Right bro?

      Loading editor
    • Yup i'm continuing my studies and i won't show up as frequently. But i'm not leaving i'll show up a few times a day just not as frequently.

        Loading editor
    • Bane64 wrote: Yup i'm continuing my studies and i won't show up as frequently. But i'm not leaving i'll show up a few times a day just not as frequently.

      Thats ok.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Thanks for the information on the new weapons, is it possible if you could do this for every update?

      Loading editor
    • View all 13 replies
    • It's no fun when you leak the final weapon of every update lol

        Loading editor
    • Angangang wrote:
      It's no fun when you leak the final weapon of every update lol

      Then let the people who are curious view, lol. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message