It provides 5% Agility and when the User has an assault weapon equipped, it additionaly boosts the Agility by 5% again, giving you a total of 10% Agility. It can also be obtained by by finishing tier 3 in trial 1 of the Saint Patrick (Event).
Green pants that has a folded end without a belt and a golden ammunition chain on the right leg. The pants also consists of black shoes.
- It is the third Legs armor to boost Agility by a total of 10% when a specific weapon is equipped.
- When combined with any Assault Weapons, the Leprechaun's Jacket, and any 7% agility head piece, you can run at 24% agility, which used to be the highest in the game.