Finding trouble using the Little Italy? This article will quite make you better at using it.
What is the Little Italy?
The Little Italy is the first gold weapon you unlock, and you can buy it from level 6. It's a 2.0 version of the Rookie Machine Gun that you can buy for 40 . Overall this weapon is still not good like its Elite Owner Bronco, a bot that wields this weapon, he is an Elite Enemy that only appears when you are from level 5-9.
Roam around the map looking for anybody to kill. When spotting someone, it is important to keep a little distance away so you don't get killed. This strategy works with all Machine Guns, and it works also for this weapon.
What to Wear/Use
Body: Its best to wear body parts that provides Health.
Legs: Agility is the best solution for the legs.
Close combat weapons: This weapon can not compete in close range, it's best to keep distance when battling close range users. Stunning them with a Stun Grenade can help you get the kill.
Other Machine Guns: This is one of the worst Machine Guns in the game, and it can be easily defeated even by the Heavy Machine Gun in terms of damage, but like other strategies, just stun them and kill them.
Dos and Don'ts
- Run around the map a lot.
- Fight people from a safe range.
- Only fight weakened players, if not possible then run until they get hurt.
- Reload after every kill, because killing one person might require the whole clip.
- Don't run straight forward at anybody, especially at explosives users.
- Don't run around with almost an empty clip.
- Don't stay in one position, to keep yourself safe.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Good Damage.
- Good reload time.
- Good Agility for running around.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Good Accuracy.
- Small clip
- Not competitive against almost all weapons.
- Almost useless for mid range combat.
- A bit pricey for a low-power machine gun, especially after Update 3.1.1.