It is recommended to wear the Gas Mask if preferred to increase its damage (if bought the bundle) by 25%; alternatively, since it's a Fire-based weapon, wearing the Never-Ending Hair will increase its damage by 15%.
- Very long range.
- Fairly easy to control, even without the crosshair.
- Decent ammunition.
- Can actually slow down enemies, just like the Zap Gun does.
- Very good Damage
- Great Accuracy
- Can be buffed with several items
- There's no crosshairs.
- Being an Energy weapon, it can be nerfed.
- Decent Agility, despite having two bars.
- Aside from Snipers, this is the only weapon to NOT have a crosshair.
- Despite the fact that it functions and looks very similar to the Minigun, it actually is an Energy weapon and shoots out at a beam of energy just like the Zap Gun.
- However, this is not a "true" flamethrower because it shoots out a beam of highly-concentrated plasma, NOT actual flames.
- This weapon has the same stats as the Zap Gun.
- Although in the stats table, it shows that the weapon is connected to the backpack with a cord, but in-game, this does not shown.