The head features a white long haired man with a pair of sharp fangs (most probably a vampire), with an eyepatch on his right eye. The left eye is bloodshot and the skin surrounding it is darkened.
Upon picking up a medal, your Health will be healed by approximately 45%, while collecting multiple medals can help you to fully recover your health. In an intense fight, any medals around you will be your advantage to survive longer.
- This is the second head to feature an eyepatch, the first being B.B. Headgear
- Although it shows the fangs as displayed and in the loading screens, they aren't visible in-game, unlike the High School Vampire.
- Drops from Elite bots or event pickups will also heal the player.
- Additionally, it's the second armor that can heal the user (without having to use the Medikit), and following up are the Werewolf Armor, the Lucky Braces and the Classic Hunter Jeans.
- However, this Head armor was tweaked during the Lucky Map Quest Update as this armor no longer heals the player to full health. It only heal about 35%-45% of the player's health.