It's best to use the Camping technique due to its long effective range and high damage. Scope in, and when the scope crosshairs are on an enemy, fire away. Remember to reload when necessary or when no one is around. Equip armors such as the Outlaw Hat or the B.B. Jacket to amplify its stats
However, with its high movement speed compared to Rifles, using a run and gun playstyle and quick-scoping may also be effective.
Weapon Analysis Edit
- High Damage per shot
- Infinite range
- Perfect Accuracy when scoped
- Can be buffed by some equipment
- Headshots are instant kills in most cases
- Low Agility compared to other Handguns
- Lacks a proper crosshair
- Slow reload speed
- Nerfed by the Blackbird Headset
- It appears to be based off the Sturm, Ruger & Co. Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Magnum Scoped.
- It's the first handgun to have a scope.
- This weapon uses the same scope as the Scoped Rocket Launcher.