The Heavy Shatterer is a heavy weapon which can only be obtained as the final tier prize of the 4th trial in the Summer Camp 3 (Event). It is a hybrid of a shotgun and heavy machine gun. (Although It is NOT a shotgun-type weapon)
It is a heavy weapon with a unique characteristic: instead of single bullet per shot, it spews multiple pellets at a time, similar to any shotgun. Thus, this weapon deals high damage per shot. However, it can't be all perfect. Its range is quite short, the reloading animation is very long, its cross hair is big, and it is a slow weapon to move around with.
Run And Gun is very difficult to execute due to its low agility and short effective range. Plus, its accuracy while moving isn't something you want especially against fast opponents. So, if you really want to use this strategy, make sure you equip armor that boosts both agility and accuracy.
Camping at one spot and taking cover while moving around, is a good way to use this weapon. Treat it similar to Siege Cannon; a moving tank. Make sure to bring Medikits with you to help you improve your survivability.
Overall, a heavy duty weapon made to shred your opponents to pieces.
- Very high damage per shot, able to take out even Whiplash in less than 1/3 of the whole clip!
- Lots of ammunition (40 bullets per magazine) which means it can be fired continuously for a long time.
- Decent rate of firing (4 shots per second).
- Very effective against other short range weapons due to its high damage.
- Short but decently effective range.
- Low accuracy.
- Low agility.
- At 5.05 seconds, this make the Shatterer the slowest reloading weapon in the game.