The Heavy Machine Gun is the fourth gun available. It costs 4,000 , is unlocked at level 5 and has a huge 120 bullet capacity. It is a heavy weapon that boasts normal to high Damage and Range but low Accuracy and Agility.
Due to the good Damage and huge clip of this gun, the Heavy Machine Gun is good for mowing down weak enemies or Bots. The Heavy Machine Gun is especially effective against unprepared enemies when used with skill, diminishing any unarmored player with less than half a clip and quickly wearing down heavily armored ones.
The Heavy Machine Gun also excels at Range, allowing for long-Range kills to be executed and to keep yourself from the heat of battle. While the heavy machine gun isn't very accurate at its base Accuracy, wearing an Accuracy-boosting hat can increase the amount of shots that hit the target, thus maximizing Damage output.
However, beware of this gun's disadvantages. Its reloading time takes a few seconds, allowing someone to swoop in and steal your life when you are unprepared. Although it has 120 bullets, due to the low Accuracy of the weapon, coupled with the bullets never firing exactly where your crosshair points (unless high Accuracy boosting armors are equipped), it is quite difficult to get kills at great Range. Do not underestimate this weapon though, for if used correctly, can take down the toughest of enemies.
- High Damage.
- High Range.
- Big ammo clip (120 bullets).
- Good RoF.
- Can be buffed by some equipments.
- Poor Accuracy, which make long Range kills more difficult to get.
- Poor Agility, which make moving around with this weapon hard.
- Slow reloading time.
- Damage drops-off at long range.
- It can be nerfed up to 30% by Leprichaun Leggings.
Masked Viper wields this huge weapon and together with his Damage-resistant armor. He hides around corners, plowing through any unsuspecting enemy. However, he is quite slow so it is easy to run away from him.
Through the barrel of a gun Edit
The achievement,"Through the barrel of a gun", can be attained by defeating 500 enemies with the Heavy Machine Gun arguably one of the hardest achievements in the Game.
Head here to know how to use this weapon effectively.
- Considered as the weaker version of Siege Cannon.
- This gun shoots 10 bullets per second.
- It was very popular during Mexican Fiesta Event cause it's Damage was dramaticaly increased.
- The Heavy Machine Gun needs 2 shots to explode Exploding Barrels.
- It's Agility can be improved a bit by purchasing the + Movement speed with heavy weapons skill.
- During Summer Camp 3 (Event), a new Colourful skin simular to the one on the Sniper Rifle was released.
- It received it second skin, the Crimson Skin in the Spooky Nights event, thus, its one of the only weapons in the game to share the same skin, along with the Little Italy, the Airsoft SMG and the SMG Howling!
- And it recevied a third skin, the Purple Lightning, in the first tier in the Easter Egg Hunt 3 event!