The Heavy Armor was the 14th body armor in the game and can be unlocked at level 14 and costed 70 , before the Respawnables 3.0.0 Update and provides 5% health. However, the only way to purchase this would have to be through buying it when its "available" in the screen that comes up at the end of each match.
It comes with a black chest piece and a brown jacket under it with a green shirt. It has a pair of black shoulder pads and black gloves. There is also a walkie talkie phone on the back like the One Man Army only that it is brown and its antenna is visible from the front (when the head is removed).
- It is a part of the Juggernaut bundle.
- It was possible to purchase it separately from the bundle before the Respawnables 3.0.0 Update.
- Its appearance is the same as the One Man Army and the Anti-Explosive Vest, with the only difference being the colors; additionally, they all provide a health boost.
- Masked Viper sometimes use this along with the Heavy Armor Pants and the Black Mask.
- It is possible that upon being killed, the screen will show this armor instead of the weapon that the opponent used to kill you. This also happens (rarely) with other pieces of armor.