The Headless Baron is a complete armor that was introduced in the Halloween Update (2015). It was released as part of the Headless Baron Kit. Providing a 21% Agility boost, it also makes the user immune to headshots as the head is replaced by a blue flame. It also has a 4x points multiplier for the Halloween Haunt event.
- The Headless Baron looks similar to the Hessians (soldier) in the American Revolutionary War.
- Since the Baron is seen wearing spur, it can safely be assumed that he was a horse rider.
- The character looks similar to another ongoing TV series. 
- The character seems to be inspired from the American folklore known as The Headless Horseman.
- Best reference for this can be the movie - Sleepy Hollow. 
- The Baron is seen wearing gauntlets with sharp edges, something similar to a blade.
- The baron is seen with a prominent whip, worn across his chest.
- The Baron seems to carry two sacks attached to the back, probably two heads (being that those heads are collected in search for his own head).
- After the Baron is killed the head stops glowing - an effect not seen in any other bundle or part.
- Both this and the Ghost Armor are the only whole-bodied armors in the game to have a blue ghost-like appearance!
- Currently, both this and the Raid Hulk are the only full-bodied armors that provide the highest Agility, and follow up is the Ghost Armor and the Red Hero Armor at 20%.