The Headless Baron is a complete armor that was introduced in the Halloween Update (2015). It was released as part of the Headless Baron Kit. Providing a 21% Agility boost, it also makes the user immune to headshots as the head is replaced by a blue flame. It also has a 4x points multiplier for the Halloween Haunt event.
- The Headless Baron looks similar to the Hessians (soldier) in the American Revolutionary War.
- Since the Baron is seen wearing spur, it can safely be assumed that he was a horse rider.
- The character looks similar to another ongoing TV series. 
- The character seems to be inspired from the American folklore known as The Headless Horseman,a German Knight employed to stop the independence of the US from UK.However,in the movie,the horseman is dressed up in black.
- Best reference for this can be the movie - Sleepy Hollow. 
- The Baron is seen wearing gauntlets with sharp edges, something similar to a blade.
- The baron is seen with a prominent whip, worn across his chest.
- The Baron seems to carry two sacks attached to the back, probably two heads (being that those heads are collected in search for his own head).
- After the Baron is killed the head stops glowing - an effect not seen in any other bundle or part.
- Both this and the Ghost Armor are the only whole-bodied armors in the game to have a blue ghost-like appearance!
- Currently, both this and the Raid Hulk are the only full-bodied armors that provide the highest Agility, and follow up is the Ghost Armor,Red Hero Armor and Werebat Armorat 20%.
- This armor has a Warlock and Monster tag, however it does not seem to give any kind of advantage with or against Warlock and Monster weapons.