The Haunted Guns were first available during the Halloween Update (2013) and were originally called the Witch Hunter Guns. It had a comeback the following year during the Halloween Update (2014) update where it got renamed. The name stays the same even for the Halloween Update (2015) and in the Spooky Nights.
They are a pair of golden handguns and were also available in the Halloween Weapon Collection during the Halloween Haunt 2015 (Update). It has 12 bullets and fires faster than Dual Pistols, boasts great Damage, moderate Range, poor Accuracy and excellent Agility.
These guns could be worse than its counterpart, the Dual Pistols, as not only has the ammo capacity been reduced by 40%, they are also less capable of mid-range combat, making this weapon less suited for combat.
However, in the Ghostbusters 30th (Event), this gun is the fastest gun to kill a Slimer. It can drain the Slimer's Health in a mere 2-5 seconds. Its high fire rate is also effective against Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Also, they can defeat players with just 10% Health in close range.
However, the weapon received a boost in Damage during the Halloween Update (2014). Currently, they are able to kill players a lot faster than they used to in about 6 rounds. Equipping the Warlock Eyes on the Shadow Hunter Braid will provide a 40% and 60% boost in Damage respectively.
This page will tell you how to use this weapon efficiently.
However, if you wish to know how to counter it, check out this page instead.
Weapon Analysis Edit
- Pretty "cheap" to obtain along with the other clothing included in Warlock Gear.
- Fast fire rate.
- Good Agility.
- Can have dual stats boost, by equipping Warlock Boots or Shadow Hunter Pants, the user will have 5% Health and 5% Agility or 10% Health and 7% Agility boost at the same time.
- Effective in close range.
- Quick reload.
- Good Damage, coupled with the Warlock Eyes or the Shadow Hunter Braid, it even deals more Damage.
- Can strangely be buffed by the B.B set!
- Little ammunition (12)
- To use it effectively, the player needs to go closer to the enemy for faster kill since it has short range.
- Bad Accuracy.
- The weapon's Damage can be reduced by Monster Vest and Shadow Hunter Guard by 40% or 60%
- It's the first weapon in the Respawnables that does not show its stats without having the bundle for it purchased nor is it shown for purchase in the weapons section. The second is the Flare Gun, and the third is the Elite Assault Rifle.
- This may have been based off the Colt Dragoon.
- The reloading for the Haunted Guns can be a bit weird because spinning a pair of handguns in real life would not reload the guns. This is similar to the Dual Pistols, Dual Revolvers and the Dual Rookie Machine Guns ec.
- The Haunted Guns was previously named as "Witch Hunter Guns", but they came back in the Halloween Update (2014) in the Warlock Gear bundle, which renamed it as Haunted Guns.
- This gun can be considered as a gold version of the Dual Pistols.
- It was available in the Spooky Nights for free as tier prizes!
- It has the same stats as the Toxic Guns, Darkness Combo Guns, Dual Grenade Pistols and the Dual Pistols.
- The gun has the same fire rate as the Heavy Shatterer.