The Haunted Guns were first available during the Halloween Update (2013) and were originally called the Witch Hunter Guns. It had a comeback the following year during the Halloween Update (2014) update where it got renamed. The name stays the same even for the Halloween Update (2015) and in the Spooky Nights.
They are a pair of golden handguns and were also available in the Halloween Weapon Collection during the Halloween Haunt 2015 (Update). It has 12 bullets and fires faster than Dual Pistols, boasts great Damage, moderate Range, poor Accuracy and excellent Agility.
These guns could be worse than its counterpart, the Dual Pistols, as not only has the ammo capacity been reduced by 40%, they are also less capable of mid-range combat, making this weapon less suited for combat.
However, in the Ghostbusters 30th (Event), this gun is the fastest gun to kill a Slimer. It can drain the Slimer Health in a mere 2-5 seconds. Its high fire rate is also effective against Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Also, they can defeat players with just 10% Health in close range.
However, the weapon received a boost in Damage during the Halloween Update (2014). Currently, they are able to kill players a lot faster than they used to in about 6 rounds. Equipping the Warlock Eyes on the Shadow Hunter Braid will provide a 40% and 60% boost in Damage respectively.
Weapon Analysis Edit
- Can be buffed by Warlock, Shadow Hunter, and Handgun buffing Armors.
- Effective in close range.
- High agility.
- Low capacity.
- To use it effectively, the player needs to go closer to the enemy for faster kill since it has short range.
- Poor Accuracy.
- The weapon Damage can be reduced by Monster Vest and Shadow Hunter Guard by 40% or 60%
- The reloading for the Haunted Guns can be a bit weird because spinning a pair of handguns in real life would not reload the guns. This is similar to the Dual Pistols, Dual Revolvers and the Dual Rookie Machine Guns etc.
- This may have been based off the Colt Dragoon.
- The Haunted Guns was previously named as "Witch Hunter Guns", but they came back in the Halloween Update (2014) in the Warlock Gear bundle, which renamed it as Haunted Guns.