The Halloween Update (version 1.6.5) was released on the 10th of October 2013 to celebrate the holiday of Halloween. The update released 2 new weapons such as the Stake Launcher and the Witch Hunter Guns along with 1 bundle and two new Gadgets. Also the map Sandtown got a temporary new look and a name change to Spookytown. This uplate was preceeded by the Elysium Update and followed by the Holiday Update 2013.
The event lasted until the 1st November 2013, where the game reverted back to its normal state removing the Halloween themed gadgets and weapons from the shop. Also, Sandtown had returned back to normal.
- Stake Launcher (a skill-reducing weapon with great damage, great range, moderate accuracy and moderate agility)
- Witch Hunter Guns (a dual wielded weapon with great damage, poor range, moderate accuracy and excellent agility)
- Vampire Hunter Gear (contains a set which provides 10% agility and 5% health and the Witch Hunter Guns)
- Vampire Hunter Hat (provides 5% agility)
- Vampire Hunter Guard (provides 5% health)
- Vampire Hunter Boots (provides 5% agility)
- Halloween Grenade (similar to the Hand Grenade but includes bats in the explosion)
- Explosive Candy (similar to the Dynamite except it looks like candy)
- Double Barrel Shotgun's quick-shot ability and damage was decreased.
- Patched a glitch that allowed the Double Barrel Shotgun to pierce through Immunity Shields.
- This was the first major update that was released for an upcoming holiday.
- This is the first update to visually change an old map to match the holiday themed event, (Sandtown into Spookytown).
- This is the first update to introduce a new grenade.