This is the page where you will learn how to counter any player using the Guitar Machine Gun. It may seem like a powerful weapon, but after reading this article, it won't!
What is the Guitar Machine Gun?
The Guitar Machine Gun is a gun that cost 365 . It could also be obtained in the Road to Glory event by winning 12 Team vs. matches. It has very good accuracy, range, and damage which makes it a decent camping weapon. It has 80 bullets in its clip which can be upgraded into 120 bullets.
Learn more about it here.
What to Do
- Use powerful, single shot weapon (e.g. the Revolver or the Double Barrel Shotgun)
- Strafe Around
- Shoot him at first sight
- When using other automatics of a similar level like the Dual Machine Guns, try to strafe around as much as possible and shoot him all the time
- When using single shots, shoot precisely, dodge, and you'll win
- Snipe him from afar
- Take cover
- Use gadgets.
What NOT to Do
- Run straight at him
- Use a short range weapon
- Come out in the open with a short - medium range weapon
- NEVER engage a Guitar Machine Gun wielder in long range with a short-range weapon
- Stand still.
What to Wear
Head: Any Head Armor with 10% Health or 7% Agility.
Body: Cadet Vest or any Body Armor with 10% Health or 7% Agility.
Legs: Any Leg Armor with 10% Health or 7% Agility.
What Weapons to Use
Close Range: any shotgun
Medium Range: Revolver