The Guitar Machine Gun is the 16th weapon available and costs 365 . It is unlocked at level 24 and has a high clip of 80 bullets which can be upgraded to 120 bullets by purchasing the + Ammo in machine guns perk in the Skill Tree.
The Guitar Machine Gun has excellent Damage output, very high rate of fire, long Range and excellent Accuracy, what allows you take down heavily armored enemies with ease. Its high capacity is rivaled only by the Heavy Machine Gun, Zap Gun, Proton Gun, and the Minigun so you don't have to worry much about reloading. It takes just a few seconds to take out someone and you will notice that it doesn't run out of ammo as fast as you think. Its great Range and excellent Accuracy makes it easy for long range kills. Perhaps the only disadvantage of this weapon is its Agility, which is something you might not wish to have at this level. Overall, this is a good gun to get as the DPS (damage per second) is very good, eliminating enemies as quick as your eyes can see.
- The Guitar Machine Gun has one of the longest Ranges of all automatic weapons.
- Very high ammo capacity (80, or 120 when upgraded).
- Fast reload speed.
- Extremely fast rate of fire.
- Its stats can be buffed by a variety of Armors (ex. Mobile Assisted Unit, Advanced Soldier).
- The Guitar Machine Gun is quite inneffective at closer range, when going up against other weapons such as Blunderbuss or Double Barrel Shotgun.
- Even though it has a large ammo clip, it's fast fire rate drains it quickly.
- Nerfed by the Cadet Vest and the Veteran Scar.
- Rather mediocre Damage compared to other Assault Weapons.
The achievement, "Rock Star", can be earned by killing 50 enemies with the Guitar Machine Gun.
See also Edit