This page lists all terms which players say while playing or chatting in social media sites in the Respawnables.
- An acronym for Anti-Explosive, often referring to the Anti-Explosive Set, any armor that is resistant to explosive damage.
- An acronym for Away From Keyboard, used to describe someone who is inactive in battle.
- Short for Armed Guitar Case.
- Anti Material Sniper, the second sniper available in the game, which is unlocked at Level 30 and costs 490 gold.
- Short for Anti-Tank Type-33
- An acronym for Big Kaboom.
- An acronym for the infamous Battle Ram.
- An abbreviation for the Easter Bunny Set, sometimes referred to players wearing the Easter Bunny Ears which is easily obtainable from the Easter Egg Hunt event.
- An acronym for Close Quarters,
Short for the Chemrail
- Short for MIB Noisy Cricket.
- Cricket Noob
- A term used to describe players using the Noisy Cricket very frequently before the Easter Holiday Update (2015) due to its ability to take down anyone at close-range.
- An acronym for Dragon's Breath Cannon.
- A weapon which is inferior to a similar weapon, especially when it is at a higher price than the superior weapon.
- Short for the DMR-003, one the most powerful snipers in the game.
- An acronym for Dual Rookie Machine Guns.
- An acronym for Elite Assault Rifle.
- Refers to the Flare Gun
- Refers to Free For All, a mulitplayer mode.
- Short for "Ghost Clamp Trap", one of the most hated gadgets in the game.
- An acronym for "Good/Great Game" or "Gotta Go"
- A person who accesses and changes data for personal needs, such as Gold and Weapons. It is often misused by inexperienced players who consider a skilled player as a hacker.
- Short for Howitzer Gun.
- An acronym for Hunter Rifle
- Short for Impaler's Eyepatch
- Short for Incursion Ram.
- Refers to Multiplayer, a game mode that allows for PvP battle.
- Minigun Noob
- A term used to describe players who used the Minigun very frequently, which was obtained from the Salute Our Troops event.
- An abbreviation for Grenade, referring to any type of throwable explosive gadget or the dropped grenade caused by the Death From Below perk.
- The ability to weaken taken damage. Nerfing refers to the act of weakening weapons for advantages, or sometimes unfairness for the weakened enemy.
- A gaming slang for an inexperienced player. It is often used as an insult against players who have poor equipment or players with resistance armor and a powerful weapon combined.
- A shortened, but less annoying version of the word noob due to the term's overused nature.
- An acronym for OverPowered, used to describe any powerful weapon regardless of their disadvantages.
- May refer to Skills in the Skill Tree.
- Short for Professional, referring to someone who's highly skilled in the game.
- Short for Rainbow's End , the Battle Ram's main rival.
- Rip Off
- Any kind of purchase which the buyer is unsatisfied after purchasing it.
- An acronym for Rocket Guitar Case.
- An acronym for Rookie Machine Gun
- May refer to:
- An acronym for Scoped Assault Rifle.
- An acronym for Semi-Automatic Sniper.
- Spawn Killing/Spawn Trapping
- A situation where one team manages to secure the opposing team's spawn area and kill them quickly once they spawned back repeatedly.
- Speed Glitch/Speed Hack
- A hack in multiplayer where the player's animation became extremely fast. This results in extreme speed, fire rate, reload time, and even projectile speed.
- An acronym for Scoped Rocket Launcher.
- An acronym for Team Death Match, one of the two Multiplayer mode available.
An acronym for Veteran Machine Gun
- An exploit where you can see through walls and can damage people without being seen.
- An acronym for Zap Gun.