This jacket comes with with a light brown jacket with a large splash of green slime or goo printed on the stomach. It has a black name tag on the left chest with a red text saying "RESPWN". The Ghostbusters' logo are found on the shoulders of the jacket. A red collar can also be seen around the neck. It also carries black straps which may be made for carrying the Proton Gun . It also has a pair of elbow caps and black gloves.
- It is only obtainable through the Egon's Ghostbusters Kit bundle, which costs $11.99 .
- Previously, it can be bought separately at the cost of $2.99 .
- It is worn by Dr. Peter Venkman, Dr. Raymond Stantz and Dr. Egon Spengler in the movie.
- After the new Ghostbusters' 30th Anniversary Update, changes in logo were made to this jacket.
- It now reduces 50% of the damage caused by Energy-Based Weapons and Gadgets, such as the Zap Gun, Plasma Punch, Proton Gun,Tri Barrel Plasma Rifle and the Plasma Shotgun.
- It's description and appearance in the shop was also changed. It also lost it's level prerequisites.
- It originally showed the names of the characters of the movie printed in the shirt.
- If used with the Leprechaun's Hat and the Biker Pants, you can negate the damage done by the Plasma Shotgun and the Tri Barrel Plasma Rifle!
- Even if the S.F. Headset is used you still cannot be damaged.