Use the Run And Gun strategy. Don't let the accuracy fool you, as it actually has auto-aim if one manages to get close to the opponent. It has a short range, so one must be close to the enemy to kill him.
- Excellent Damage.
- Excellent Agility.
- Fast reload time, only takes 1.45 secs. to reload.
- This weapon can be buffed by certain equipments
- Fast rate of fire.
- Lots of recoil, thus, low accuracy if the range not close enough.
- Short Range.
- It can be nerfed by either the Cadet Vest and/or the Veteran Scar.
- It has the same firing sound as the Assault Rifle and the SMG Howling.
- Due to its appearance and the nature of it, this gun have many commons to Deadshot's "wrist-mounted" gun, as both are generally carried around the wrist, with barrels shooting with decent recoil.
- In reality, a weapon like the Gatling Punch would be impossible to use and make as a real life gatling gun needs a power source and ammunition, which is not present here, as well as a bolt, bolt carrier group (which is internal) and a trigger group, as well as an ejection port and a place for the magazine. This would create enough weight to the point where it cannot be used one-handed, and even if it could be used one-handed it would be extremely bulky and would be a nightmare to operate.
- It can explode the Explosive Barrels with only 1 bullet.
- It almost has the same firing speed as the SMG Howling.
- This weapon was used by The Cyborg during the Trial 2 of Superstars (Event).