|“||Join the army for freedom.||”|
— Game Descriptions
The Freedom Soldier Kit was introduced during the Mexican Fiesta 2 (Update), and was purchasable at the price of $11.99 .
- Black-Naga - A new and unique MX Sniper rifle, without a scope, but instead comes with a crosshair.
- Freedom Soldier Hat - +10% Accuracy while increases an extra 50% damage to all MX weapons.
- Freedom Soldier Jacket - +10% Health while increases 15% more range to all MX weapons when equipped.
- Freedom Soldier Pants - +7% Agility while increases the fire rate of MX weapons by 25%.
- The whole bundle was most likely based on the clothes worn by the French army during the French Revolution (1789-1799).
- Along with the bundle's name, "Freedom Soldier", and the war, in which soldier fought for freedom, and possibly hence the name of the bundle.
- The "Black Naga" gun with naga, meaning "snake" in Hindi, that looks like a smoothbore musket. A gun used in the French Revolution off of which the "Freedom Soldier" bundle is based on.