The Fire Fist is similar to the Plasma Punch, but with some upgrades. For one, the increased damage allows players to take down most of their foes in just two shots (as opposed to Plasma Punch three). The extra one round also provides players with more opportunity to kill. If you have played with the Plasma Punch, you know that auto-killing is very common among users as battling at close range may get yourself hurt by your own fireballs. It is also advised to go slightly closer to the opponent, due to the slow speed of the Fireballs.
Overall, think of this weapon as a beefed up version of the Plasma Punch.
- Great damage, allowing you to kill players with 2-3 shots.
- Long range allows kills from afar.
- High agility allows the player to move around quickly.
- Splash damage allows multiple kills
- Fast reload.
- Can be buffed by 25% when wearing Wasp Helmet.
- The projectile traveling speed is slow, making it hard to hit moving players from afar.
- Auto-kill risk when engaged in close quarters combat with this weapon.
- Explosion radius is almost non-existent, similar to Plasma Punch.
- Accuracy is low.
- The damage is reduced by the Anti-Explosive Pack, Biker Vest, Red Hero Armor, Black Hero Armor and S.F. Vest.
- No auto-aim.
- It shares the same stats as the Flare Gun MK2.
- Previously, this weapon has a decent damage as it normally takes about 2 shot to kill an enemy. After the AtomCon (Update), this weapon has its damage greatly increased, making it a one-shot-kill on most enemies that do not have any explosive resistance armor! But the damage has been lowered to normal after the update.