The Fire Fist is similar to the Plasma Punch, but with some upgrades. For one, the increased damage allows players to take down most of their foes in just two shots (as oppose to Plasma Punch's three). The extra one round also provides players with more opportunity to kill. If you have played with the Plasma Punch, you know that auto-killing is very common among users as battling at close range may get yourself hurt by your own fire balls. It is also advised to go slightly closer to the opponent, due to the slow speed of the Fireballs.
Overall, think of this weapon as a beefed up version of the Plasma Punch.
Here is a guide on how to use this weapon effectively.
Here is a guide on how to counter this weapon.
Against Plasma Punch
- Increased damage defeats most players in two shots instead of 3.
- Increased ammo capacity (4).
- Slightly faster travel speed.
- Great damage, allowing you to kill players with 2-3 shots.
- Long range allows kills from afar.
- High agility allows the player to move around quickly.
- Splash damage allows multiple kills
- Fast reload.
- The projectile travelling speed is slow, making it hard to hit moving players from afar.
- Auto-kill risk when engaged in close quarters combat with this weapon.
- Explosion radius is almost non-existent, similar to Plasma Punch.
- Accuracy is low.
- The damage is reduced by the Anti-Explosive Pack, Biker Vest, Red Hero Armor, Black Hero Armor and S.F. Vest.
- No auto-aim.
- The Fire Fist seems to be a hand cannon, since there is a barrel that looks like a cannon.
- It is the second weapon to have a small blast radius from its projectiles, the first goes to the Plasma Punch.
- It used to be an Energy-Based Weapons. However, since the Salute Our Troops (Update), it is now an Explosive Weapon.
- It was the first Event Weapons to be looking like a Hand-type weapon, following up is the Gatling Punch.
- It shares the same stats as the Flare Gun MK2.