- High Damage per shot, able to kill Red Hero Armor users in three shots.
- Great Range and Accuracy.
- Can pierce and hit up to 1 targets.
- Fast reload speed.
- No charging required, unlike other bows.
- Can be buffed by equipments from the 'Parcher' Bag.
- Small clip size.
- No auto-aim.
- Auto-kill is possible if careless.
- Direct hits do not explode on the first target, forcing you to rely on nearby surfaces such as the floor
- Mediocre agility
- Nerfed by explosive resistant armours.
- The arrows dip slightly at longer ranges, making some long ranged kills difficult to get.
- Compared to other explosive weapons, it has a much smaller explosive radius.
- It is possible to deal 'double damage' by hitting the target directly and have the explosion take effect. This allows it to counter players with the Knight Cuirass if shot at the right place.
- Since the crossbow also fires explosive arrows and considered to be more powerful than the Booming Bow, some players who bought it said they were "ripped off".
- It's the only explosive weapon with the ability to headshot.