Types of eventsEdit
Each event have different challenges which you are required to do in order to obtain a certain prize.
- Kill & Collect - Players must kill others to progress through the event and use armor or a certain group of weapons to boost your progress or double items collected.
- Ranking - Similar to Kill & Collect events, but instead it uses a ranking system which adds up your progress at the end of the match, and doubles your earnings at maximum rank.
- Challenging - This is the most common form of event. Each tier has different challenges/tasks and the requirements become tougher as you get closer to the last tier.
List of eventsEdit
There have been 52 events in the game so far. Click on an image to know more about the event that it shows.
Some events allows players to earn by doing a general kind of task (e.g. 1000 ectoplasm to earn 1 per match). Although some of the rewards isn't that much, still, it is an easy way of earning and encourages players to keep playing. Interestingly, the Double Gold Booster is able to double your earned .
- Events were the first kind of feature to allow players get weapons for free, although doing many tasks were required
- When many people complain the event is too hard, sometimes Digital Legends extends it like Ghostbusters 30th (Event) and Chinese New Year (Update)
- On Facebook, people are commonly seen complaining about the event being "too hard". Generally, events aren't meant to be completed by everyone but mostly the ones who's capable of doing it.
- It is also common for people to demand "better weapons" if the event has a decent weapon as a final prize.
- Gadgets and a certain amounts of and are usually used to fill in gaps between valuable prizes.
- and weren't available before the Road To Glory event.
- Usually, during events that required a specific weapons, those weapons will usually have a "radiant" sparkle on them.
- Additionally, event if, after the update, and when playing the game OFFLINE, the radiant would still be shown!