- Great Damage and Agility.
- Can one shot players with less than 30% health, assuming all skill perks are bought
- Fast reload speed.
- As an energy weapon, it can be buffed by some equipments.
- Unlike "traditional"/other bows (in the game), the arrow doesn't dip at long ranges.
- When half charged, it is capable of travelling at a fairly long distance.
- Auto-aim is present.
- Has a built-in ability to fire three arrows at once.
- Difficult to hit moving targets.
- Can be nerfed by some equipments.
- As it has one arrow, it needs constant reloading.
- The "Skill" has a long cool-down.
- The Energy Bow is possibly a combination of different bows.
- The overall design is based upon a compound bow, although the Energy Bow lacks some features from the compound bow
- The bowstring could be based upon the Fujin Yumi from Fire Emblem Fates, which lacks a traditional bowstring, but instead it is formed when handled by the main wielder (the player).