Elite Enemies are the best bots at fighting. They have some of the best weapons and gear in the game (for Mission Mode). They can only be appeared ramdomly in some matches.Elite Enemies are recognized by a golden aura surrounding their bodies and their huge size, when killed by the player it will randomly drop an item such as: At the time when the player unlocked Raptor Blaze, the Elite Enemies will appear by replacing Mike Hunter in the game.
Elite Enemy List
They only appear sometimes and you must be a certain level to unlock them. In order, here are the elite enemies:
|Bronco||Little Italy||Level 1 - 5|
|Bio Hazard||Blunderbuss||Level 6 - 10|
|Hammer||Missile Launcher||Level 11 - 15|
|Mad Cop||Dual Machine Guns||Level 16 - 20|
|Flame||Guitar Machine Gun||Level 21 - 25|
|Eagle||Revolver||Level 26 - 30|
|Rex||Howitzer Gun||Level 31 - 35|
|Blizzard||Siege Cannon||Level 36 - 40|
|Nightmare||Double Barrel Shotgun||Level 41 - 45|
|Whiplash||Dual Revolvers||Level 45 - 50|
These Drop items are available to the iOS version of the game and on the Android version as well.
- Cash: 125 -250 -500
- Gold: 5
- Small XP Booster
- Small Cash Booster
- Gadget: Varies
- Medal: Drops when killed by a bot, however there is a very small chance to get a medal as a drop when getting the kill.Medal can also be dropped if the boss auto killed himself.
Elite Enemies will not stay forever, When a player begins to progress further in the game so do elite enemies. For example, if the player reaches level 6 or higher the Elite enemy Bronco will be replaced by Bio Hazard and the process continues until reaching the final elite enemy, Whiplash whom can never be replaced until a new elite enemy is made in an update. Elite enemies appear once in three to five matches.
- They CAN be killed by the player with a headshot, however it is mimimally difficult depending on the weapon of the player.
- They appear to be hired by AtomDrome (as hitmen) since their equipment is quite expensive.
- Even if you are at level 50, killing them would still drop the XP Booster, which is useless considering you can't gain any more XP.
- Previously, a golden skull can be seen floating on the head of the Elite Enemies. However since the Holiday Update (2014), the skull is no longer there.
- They can be easily defeated with either the Ghostbusters Trap and/or the Ghost Clamp Trap; however this isn't recommended as it is a complete waste of money.