Elite Enemies are the best bots at fighting. They have some of the best weapons and gear in the game (for Mission Mode). They will appear every 3-5 matches. Elite Enemies can be recognized by their golden aura surrounding their bodies and their huge size. When killed by the player it will randomly drop an item such as Gold, varying amounts of Cash, Cash Boosters, XP Boosters, and different Gadgets. At the time when the player unlocked Raptor Blaze, the Elite Enemies will appear by replacing Mike Hunter in the game.
Elite Enemy ListEdit
They only appear sometimes and you must be a certain level to unlock them. In order, here are the elite enemies:
|Bronco||Little Italy||Level 1 - 5|
|Bio Hazard||Blunderbuss||Level 6 - 10|
|Hammer||Missile Launcher||Level 11 - 15|
|Mad Cop||Dual Machine Guns||Level 16 - 20|
|Flame||Guitar Machine Gun||Level 21 - 25|
|Eagle||Revolver||Level 26 - 30|
|Rex||Howitzer Gun||Level 31 - 35|
|Blizzard||Siege Cannon||Level 36 - 40|
|Nightmare||Double Barrel Shotgun||Level 41 - 45|
|Whiplash||Dual Revolvers||Level 45 - 450|
When you defeat an Elite Enemy, they will drop one of the following items.
- Cash: 125 , 250 , or 500
- Gold: 5
- Small XP Booster
- Small Cash Booster
- Gadget: Varies
- Medal: Drops whenever the Elite is killed by a bot or auto kill's himself.
Replacement Levels Edit
Elite Enemies will not stay forever., When a player begins to progress further in the game so do elite enemies. For example, if the player reaches level 6 or higher the Elite enemy Bronco will be replaced by Bio Hazard and the process continues until reaching the final elite enemy, Whiplash whom can never be replaced until a new elite enemy is made in an update. Elite enemies appear once in three to five matches.
- They CAN be killed by the player with a headshot, however it is incredibly difficult depending on the weapon the player chooses.
- They appear to be hired by AtomDrome (as hitmen) since their equipment is quite expensive.
- Previously, a golden skull can be seen floating on the head of the Elite Enemies. However since the Holiday Update (2014), the skull is no longer there.
- Elite Enemies can be instantly defeated with either the Ghostbusters Trap and/or the Ghost Clamp Trap; however this isn't recommended as the value of the drops don't outweigh the cost of the traps.