|The Event has FINISHED|
|Tier||Prize||Easter Eggs Required|
|1||50 x Easter Grenades||3 Easter Eggs|
|2||New Gold Blunderbuss Skin||10 Easter Eggs|
|3||Easter Bunny Ears||25 Easter Eggs|
|4||New Colorful Revolver Skin||45 Easter Eggs|
|5||Easter Bunny Legs||75 Easter Eggs|
|6||New Yellow Stripes Double Barrel Shotgun Skin||100 Easter Eggs|
|7||Easter Bunny Vest||150 Easter Eggs|
|8||Hunter Rifle||200 Easter Eggs|
|Total||608 Easter Eggs|
Once all tiers has been completed, you can do a small task (also mentioned in the loading screens) which earns you 1 or 2 (with the Double Gold Booster). To earn it, you must kill a player wearing any part of the Easter Bunny set (Head, vest or legs) using the Hunter Rifle. For every kill, you earn 1 or 2 (with the Double Gold Booster).
- You could earn the Blunderbuss, Revolver and the Double Barrel Shotgun even without paying a lot of cash and gold, but you still have to collect Easter Eggs to earn them. The Easter Bunny Set can also be claimed.
- This was the game's first event that yielded prizes for doing tiers.
- Since this event is a yearly event, it's most likely that it and all its prizes will come back, but probably with something new (e.g. rewards, rewards, Super Grenades rewards, etc.).
- If you are skilled with the Hunter Rifle and have plenty of time, this event can earn you a lot of (at least more than the you earn from farming Elites unless there aren't a lot of players with bunny costumes around).
- In 2016, the easter event was replaced by the Saint Patrick (Event).
This event was what sparked the craze for new events in Respawnables! It was something fresh and new, and at the time we had no weapon skins in the game. These skins were unique and it gave players three of the best weapons in the game for free at the time. The Blunderbuss, The Revolver, and The Double Barrel Shotgun. The Easter Bunny set was brilliant, I mean who wouldn't want to be the Easter Bunny with 21% Agility running around all over the place? After this event, we had even better events but I will still remember the fun I had with this first event back in 2014.