This is the page where you will learn how to counter any player using the Dual Revolvers. While the Dual Revolver is a powerful weapon, it has weaknesses that can be exploited. This page will highlight how to utilize these weaknesses.
What are the Dual Revolvers?Edit
The Dual Revolvers are the dual version of the Revolver. It has less Range than the Revolver but it has 12 bullets in its revolving roll. It has very high Agility which makes it a deadly weapon at close range. The elite enemy Whiplash uses these weapons.
Click here to learn more about it.
What to DoEdit
- Move around.
- Stay out of his Range.
- Circle around him until his ammo is out.
- Use the Revolver and take him out from mid-long range as it has better range than the dual revolvers.
- Ambush him.
- If possible equip the Brazilian Warrior Mask as it will decrease the damage caused by Dual Revolvers by 60%.
What NOT to DoEdit
- NEVER charge head on. That will result in you getting yourself killed.
- Standing still while shooting. Standing still presents a far easier target and allows your opponent to close the distance without taking nearly as much damage due to the more predictable area of acquisition.
What to WearEdit
What Weapons to UseEdit
Close Range: Any shotgun
Medium Range: Revolver