For its single counterpart, see the Revolver.
The Dual Revolvers are the 28th weapon available, costing 600 and is unlocked at level 50. It has very high damage and agility, moderate range and high accuracy. Both handguns combined have a capacity of 12 rounds.
The Dual Revolvers, unlike its single counterpart, the Revolver, sacrifices its accuracy and range to double its ammo from 6 to 12 bullets.
The Run And Gun tactic works well for this weapon, being able to still take out opponents easily with just two or three shots depending on range. It can take more bullets the further the opponent is from you. Use the weapon just like a normal revolver, shoot from afar and you be able to take the opponent out relatively quickly as the guns retain their counterpart's fire rate. The reload speed is also fast allowing you to stay in combat for a good period of time.
A good gun to have with an extremely high price tag, it is currently the most expensive weapon in gold for Respawnables.
Weapon Analysis Edit
- Exceptionally good damage per shot.
- Has double the ammo than the Revolver.
- Pretty fast in Agility and reloading speed.
- Due to its big crosshair, auto aiming is much easier than its single counterpart.
- Great accuracy for a dual weapon.
- Similar to its single counterpart, this weapon can easily headshot enemies if they're charging up to you (This actually happens with the Dual Revolvers more than the Revolver).
- It has a lower range and each time when the target is farther, the Dual Revolvers will do lesser damage.
- Very high price tag of (600 ).
- It has the worst RoF of all the Dual Weapons in the game.
- The accuracy is slightly lower than the Revolver.
- Nerfed by the Brazilian Warrior Mask, reducing 60% of the weapon damage per shot hit.
The elite enemy Whiplash wields these deadly weapons, making him tough at close to medium ranged fights. His situational awareness, however, is very poor.