For the single version, go to Flare Gun.
The Dual Flare Gun is a dual weapon that was first introduced in the Winter Camp 2016 for a price of $6.99 or through the said bundle. It has excellent damage & accuracy, great agility, and moderate range.
Since this weapon has great agility, its recommended to wear a decently-good among but of Agility-boosting armors with the Run And Gun strategy for the best outcome. Although Camping may not be a really good strategy with this weapon, as your range is limited, however it can still be done if you carefully watch your aim and adjust the distance to the right location; additionally, Ambush is also a good strategy, since it's a one shot kill weapon. Just pick a good corner, hide around, and wait for the enemy to come out and shoot at them.
- Very good Damage.
- Great agility.
- It has 2 flares, so in case if you missed the first shot, you would still have a chance to kill the opponent with the second shot.
- Sometimes, you need to kill an enemy with 2 flares, so this strategy might not work.
- Quick reload.
- Bullet curves can provide some interesting kills.
- Can be buffed by the 'WASP' Helmet thanks to the new classification system (if needed) to take down foes with very high Health (most likely some of the Elite Enemies!
- Capacity is ideal for using Lucky Last Bullet.
- Bullet dips heavily after short distance.
- Due to its bullet speed, its less accurate at mid-long range.
- It only has two flares, meaning one must use them carefully.
- It has the same preview animation as the Dual Revolvers.
- It shares the same reload animation as other dual weapons (Dual Pistols, Dual Freedom Revolver , Dual Energy Pistols