This page will tell you about the Dual Airsoft SMG and how to use it. Hopefully it will help you whenever you are using it!
About The Weapon
The next time someone says, "It is impossible to kill someone with airsoft guns!" Punch them in the face and show them this weapon! Equip yourself with the final prize of the Earth Day event and protect Mother Nature!
(Warning: Punch people at your own risk!)
This weapon may not seem very powerful at first, but if used properly, you can easily get much more kills than your opponents.
It has 42 bullets in it's clip but due to it's excellent rate of fire, you will need to hit the reload button more often (5-6 seconds to empty your clip). Reloading time is only 2 seconds. It takes 2-5 seconds to kill an enemy (Depending on the health level of your enemy and the armor he is wearing). The max number of enemies you can eliminate in one clip is only 2 (assuming that no bullets were wasted.)
Even though its range is quite far, it's not very effective at long range. Its damage per bullet decreases as the distance between you and your target increases. You won't notice this at close and mid range but at long range, you might need to spend more than one whole clip to kill your enemy.
Aiming is not a big problem as it's auto aim is better than many automatic weapon's auto aim. Works best at mid range! The Weapon allows you to move with great agility but the accuracy is decreased when you are moving. Shooting at enemy's head increases the damage a little bit but it is a bit difficult to do that when you are moving.
Run And Gun: It is built for this technique, use the agility this weapon provides to your advantage and dodge all the bullets. Locate the closest target and keep shooting at him until he is dead. Reload and move on to your next target! Don't shoot at your enemy until you get close enough to him. Stop or change direction only if the opponent you are facing is stronger than you or to take cover.
Camping: Camping with this weapon is probably a slight worst idea, compared to the first mentioned. However, if you are playing a team match and you have some backup with you then this might work.
What to Wear/Use
- Set 3 : When up against tougher opponents
Stun Grenade: With this weapon, people mostly use stun grenade
Medikit: If you are not wearing any health enhancing armor then this gadget can be very helpful in the battlefield.
Machine Guns: Take cover if they are firing from a distance but at close and mid range, start shooting as soon as they get in your sight. Strafe left-right and maintain a little distance between you and your target.
Shotguns: Do not get closer to them and don't let them get closer to you! Back away when shooting at them at mid range. If you are shooting from a distance, then just stand still and keep shooting until your enemy is eliminated. At close range, Keep shooting while circling around them in one direction (i.e. left-right/right-left) and try to stay behind their back. Or simply take cover and shoot when they are reloading.
Revolver: At long range they are not a big deal but if a close encounter happens, take cover if possible or start shooting at them as soon as you see them. Keep moving left-right and make them miss at least 4 shots. The last two shots probably won't kill you at mid range so just stand still, aim and start firing. They will die before their reloading completes.
Sniper Rifle (Disambiguation): Snipers are dangerous only when you are moving straight towards them or when you are standing far away from them. So, avoid these two things. If you think that you can kill a sniper from a distance using your weapon because it has a long range and because of the fact that snipers stand still when firing then you are very wrong. A sniper can easily kill you from a distance before you can empty your clip on him. At close and mid range, just don't stand still in front of them and the rest is well, you know. Shoot them until they are done for.
One shot kill weapons: These types of weapons can be very dangerous to you so it is advised to stay away from them or shoot at them from a distance. Best way to kill them is by using the Stun Grenade! Or just shoot at them when they are busy in reloading their weapon or when they are shooting at someone else. No matter from where you are shooting at them, do not stand still when shooting!
Dos and Don'ts
- Always keep your weapon loaded.
- In a CQC or even in a mid range combat, circle around your enemy while shooting at him.
- Wear at least one agility boosting armor.
- Start shooting at your opponent as soon as you see him. (Unless he is at long range.)
- Always move in a zig-zag pattern when reaching your enemy.
- Take cover when injured and wait until you are healed completely.
- Avoid close range combats.
- When up against long range weapon users, take cover, take a different path and attack them from behind.
- Do not reload during a battle.
- Do not ever head straight towards your enemy.
- Do not fire at enemies from very long range. You will only waste your bullets.
- Do not stop shooting at your enemy until your enemy dies. (Only at close and mid range)
- Do not make very predictable moves. (Like following a shotgun user after he takes a turn at a corner or hides behind an object. He could be waiting for you to get closer to him.)
- Do not stand still while shooting at your enemy. (unless you are shooting at an enemy with a close range weapon from a long distance.)
- Do not get very closer to your enemy. This weapon works great at mid range so maintain a little distance between you and your target. Its damage per bullet doesn't increase significantly at close range.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Great agility with this weapon.
- Quite far range.
- Large clip.
- Excellent rate of fire.
- Auto-aim is comparatively better than other machine gun's auto-aim.
- Fast reaload time.
- Very low damage per bullet.
- Ammunition in one clip is not enough to make more than 2 kills.
- Damage per bullet is very low at long range.
- Damage per bullet stays the same at close range and mid range.